Welcome

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support. The Phuket Flying Club and Airpark is finally becoming a reality. We are happy to announce the DOC permit to construct a landing strip has been issued and construction is underway. Please share your thoughts and suggestions. If you would like to be a member of the new club let us know! Post your thoughts and email addresses here or send an email to phuketflyingclub@gmail.com We will be posting new information on fees and benefits soon!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Your Thoughts

Please share your thoughts and suggestions. If you would like to be a member of the new club let us know!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I have been watching the developments of the Phuket Flying Club for 2 years now and I am excited to see its finally coming. I would live to be a member. Please send me more info when you have it to. Jake235Burton@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Phuket Flying club. Congratulations on your spirit of adventure. The wonderful era of general aviation in Thailand will continue to grow with the opening of your unique club.

I can't wait to join you, and land "Miss Dippy" there.

Chokdee!

Nok Bin Ed

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo looking forword to the day we can all fly here in Phuket. The Bush Fyling club is great idea and can't wait until the bar is open.

Anonymous said...

I can not find the address of this airport, could u please add where is Phuketflyingclub???
I look forword to be ur member...

Thanks

laurens said...

I would like to thanks all the people who did make the Phuket Airpark come to a reality. Hope that in the future I can be one of your enthusiast members and users of the airpark.